(no subject)
Jan. 31st, 2010 11:10 pmSo, this is what I get when I try to go to sleep early for once?
I somehow find myself downloading the Final Rikkaimyu and then I find all kinds of lovely movies that I have to watch and then I find my KHR fangirl and start reading old chapters and aaaaaaaaargh.
fandom leave me alone ;_______;no don't but let me rest plz
I somehow find myself downloading the Final Rikkaimyu and then I find all kinds of lovely movies that I have to watch and then I find my KHR fangirl and start reading old chapters and aaaaaaaaargh.
fandom leave me alone ;_______;
SPAM PART 1: GERMANY
Date: 2010-06-20 12:58 pm (UTC)So let's get started with Germany. First, have some practice pics, because practice is srs bsns:
poor Butt, he has to put up with these kids all the time
they seem to have a lot of fun pracising :'DD
Poldi is probably making fun of Löw
Schweinsteiger showing some skills
Özil being adorable
Löw is not pleased
looking fly
more practice, obviously
I love the text on the bus :D
to be continued...
SPAM PART 1: GERMANY
Date: 2010-06-20 01:02 pm (UTC)Lolaww he looks like such a kid :'DD
Müller after the cycling accident :/ still cute tho.
trying on some cool glasses
Badstuber is the definition of awkward, srsly
giving an interview and being cute
/random travelling pic
Germans being germans and doing some weird stuff:
Schweisteiger hanging out with a lion:
And Lahm looking even tinier than usual:
to be continued...
SPAM PART 1: GERMANY
Date: 2010-06-20 01:03 pm (UTC)obligatory team photo
I wish I was among them :D
huddling before the match
goal celebrations:
to be continued...
SPAM PART 1: GERMANY
Date: 2010-06-20 01:05 pm (UTC)Lahm being all captain-y :DD
Poldi misses the penalty shot, but fortunately Schweinsteiger is there to comfort him:
And because I'm always fangirling about him, have some Hummels:
This is Mats Hummels. He's 21 years old, a defender, plays for Borussia Dortmund and is awesome and pretty. And should have been in the NT for the World Cup.
enjoy the pretty:
He does some epic saves:
And occasionally scores a goal:
Lastly, have a random Marko pic because it's the only World Cup pic I have of him:
drunk!Badstuber thanks you for your time and tells you to wait for the next part.
SPAM PART 2: SPAIN
Date: 2010-06-20 05:56 pm (UTC)Aww lol Sergio
this pic makes me all warm and happy
this one too
and this :'D
I love Cesc's beard. I hope he won't shave it.
tbc..
SPAM PART 2: SPAIN
Date: 2010-06-20 06:14 pm (UTC)prettyyyy
lol
Señor Bitchface is bored
And now the matches (well actually the match). Warning: pretty but depressing:
Again, the obligatory team photo
the hottest substitutes in the tournament
lol Navas is shocked
whee Iniesta
aww
Poor bb. I approve of the shirt-lifting though.
tbc
SPAM PART 2: SPAIN
Date: 2010-06-20 06:22 pm (UTC)lmao I had to upload this one
how classy of you, Pique
To lighten the mood, have some pretty and non-depressing:
omgprettyeyes
Pique for the Waka Waka video :DDD
totally related:
rofl
AND NOW.
BE PREPARED TO SEE THE MOST GORGEOUS PICTURE EVER.
SRSLY I CAN'T STOP STARING.
If you disagree you obviously have no taste at all. Jk, I'm too biased to think straight.
And because Spain is still awesome, I'll finish with Pedro's epic goal:
Re: SPAM PART 2: SPAIN
Date: 2010-06-20 06:25 pm (UTC)SPAM PART 2: SPAIN
Date: 2010-06-20 06:38 pm (UTC)no commentary because I need to make the NZ spam now
SPAM PART 3: NEW ZEALAND
Date: 2010-06-20 07:10 pm (UTC)Paston was amazing today. AND OBVIOUSLY THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN THE WORLD BECAUSE HE WASN'T THE MAN OF THE MATCH FFFFFFFFFFFF.
Ilu, Reid
that's some hard training right there
they wore the black outfits in the qualification matches
lol Fallon, belting out the national anthem
GOALLL
tbc
SPAM PART 3: NEW ZEALAND
Date: 2010-06-20 07:14 pm (UTC)d'aww
TOTALLY WORTH GETTING CARDED IMO
Fallon agrees
(bias? what?)
One Barron because although he has played like 2 minutes in the World Cup so far, he's awesome and hot:
/random pic to finish the spam
Btw if you don't recognise someone and want to know who they are, just ask. I'm too lazy to name everyone in every pic :'DD
SPAM PART 4: BRAZIL (read: Kaká)
Date: 2010-06-20 09:07 pm (UTC)Anyway. I don't even have a Brazil-folder, just one for Kaká with a crapload of pics :'DD so here are the World Cup ones, in which he looks happy and pretty:
I wish I was that pretty after I've been training and sweating
I wish I looked that pretty while I'm running
Aww he looks so happy :)
He's just ~special~
that girl looks so thrilled :'DD I would be too
Oh hey, other Brasilians:
And some bromance in the next one because we won't be getting any in the Brazil-Portugal match :((((
SPAM PART 4: BRAZIL (read: Kaká)
Date: 2010-06-20 09:32 pm (UTC)"whatever, bitch"
Thank you Drogba for being cool and classy:
The bromance is in the next one.
SPAM PART 5: THE BROMANCE (with a bonus Iker)
Date: 2010-06-20 09:42 pm (UTC)I think he looks better with the beard but he looks good without it too. It's not possible for him to look less than gorgeous.
Now finally, the bromance. I don't like Ronaldo that much but I love him and Kaká together :'DD
Ronaldo can't resist the pretty
Awww :'DD
I can't even comprehend this adorableness.
Next spam will be... I don't know yet.
SPAM PART 6: ARGENTINA (read: Messi & Higuain)
Date: 2010-06-20 10:55 pm (UTC)Messi for the Waka Waka vid :D
His expression is adorbs
Messi obvs has no idea what the referee is talking about
aww
have some happy:
tbc
SPAM PART 6: ARGENTINA (read: Messi & Higuain)
Date: 2010-06-20 11:07 pm (UTC)his hat-trick was epic
I LOVE this pic
The last one:
Found it earlier today and lol'd irl.
HERE BE THE ARGENTINA PICS
Date: 2010-06-24 01:27 pm (UTC)tbc
HERE BE THE ARGENTINA PICS
Date: 2010-06-24 01:30 pm (UTC)Too busy watching tennis to comment on these :'D